Friday 29 April 2016

Habour Quarter Park

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Harbour Quarter Park (yes, I know I accidentally spelled harbor wrong, but it's spelled like that on the gallery, oops).



I started building this park because I wanted a place where sims of all ages could go to hang out and have fun. I paid a lot of attention to activities that children would be able to enjoy, because there really isn't a lot of places where kids can go to meet other kids or have club hangouts. I divided the park into four spaces, just because I thought it would be nice to have each space specifically for a certain activity. 



The only actual building on this lot is two-storied. On the ground floor there are 2 separate bathrooms and on the top floor there is a big cinema TV. I put the TV in so that if your sim is part of a group gathering and you wanted something for them to do together as a group they could all go upstairs and watch a movie. Also the TV is the perfect place for parents to relax while their children are playing on the playground. The top floor doesn't have a proper roof, just a skylight that I put some plants on to give it a unique and inviting look.



This part is where I put in some grills and some picnic benches for your sims to come and sit down and maybe enjoy a hot dog. This part of the park is a great place for parents to sit, because on one side there is the children's playground and on the other side there is the pool. I used as much landscaping as possible in this build, just because even though it's in the middle of a modern city area I wanted it to look lush and full of nature.



This is the pool area. Again I used a lot of landscaping and tried to make the pool look like a natural spring. I also put in a firepit for those late night ghost stories and a wishing well in the corner.



This is the children's playground area. There's a jungle gym and two sets of monkey bars for your little simlets to enjoy. I tried to make the landscaping look a little wilder in this part of the park. With wildflowers growing everywhere.


Well guys that's the build. I haven't really worked on building parks before, this one was one of my firsts, so I hope you like it! I'm going to start posting the weeks schedule at the bottom of every post, just so that you can know a bit more about what's going to be next.

Happy Simming!

XoXoX
Chrissie

Week's Schedule:

Thursday - Blog Showcase on a Tradisional Family Home
Sunday - Part 3 of Before & After series (the house/lot that will be remodeled will be decided by the comments that you leave me on the previous part of that series)

No comments:

Post a Comment