Thursday 26 May 2016

South Square Café

Hi everyone!


First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting in a while. Things have just been super crazy with my personal life, with school and family stuff. Because my exams start in like a week I won't be putting a week's schedule at the end of this post. I will still try to post at least once a week, I just don't want everyone to look forward to a new post twice a week, and then I might not be able to do it. :)

Now that that's out of the way, let's get back to the build! :)




This is South Square Café, I built in on the lot where South Square Coffee was in Windenburg. I really needed a new café for one of my families to visit so I decided to build one. The kept it tudor style so that it could fit in better with the surrounding buildings.



The decided to keep the inside of the café very traditional and as Victorian-looking as possible to have it match the outside of the café. I really like this dark blue on the walls, especially with the light cream and white of the furniture and curtains. All the woods in this room I kept very dark to make the white and cream stand out. There's a lot of seating areas for your sims as well as a nice big fireplace with some comfy couches and a little TV area.




I also added on a little outside patio area with a few table and some loveseats, for when your sims are looking for a place to sit that's a little bit quieter and more private than the main café.




Upstairs I put in a little are for your sim-kids where they can keep themselves busy while their parents are downstairs drinking coffee. They have everything they could need to keep themselves busy, from a dollhouse to some giant stuffed animals.




There's also a private lounge/library are upstairs for the bookclub that meets there. They have their own TV, seating areas, computer station and some bookcases.

Well I hope you guys like this build. Again sorry it took me so long to upload something new, I promise it won't take so long again!

Happy Simming!

XoXoX
Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhh...... love it Christine! especially the private lounge / library! nothing better than a good book and strong black coffee :)

    ReplyDelete